If you haven't seen one yet, trust me you will soon. Fidget Spinners are all the rage. While there are several different styles, the most common involves a piece with a fixed center and blades that resemble a fan that spin around that middle. There are also versions that have pieces that resemble light switches and buttons to be pushed.

According to a story reported on by our news partner WQAD TV  a  Texas child ended up in the hospital after swallowing a ball bearing from her Mom's Fidget Spinner.

Fortunately the story had a happy ending but just highlights that many toys pose significant chocking hazards for children. Read the entire story here.

Getty Images