Prince Toxicology Report And 911 Recording Released
It was the end of a era. It's been almost 2 years. April 21, 2016. That was the day music icon Prince passed away.
6 days before his tragic death, Prince's plane made a emergency landing at the Quad City International Airport in Moline. The pop star was battling the flu in need of medical attention. He was taken to Trinity Medical Center West in Rock Island. He was given Narcan and once he became conscious, he left against medical advice. KWQC has received the 991 call to Moline Fire which met the singers plane at the airport.
Also according to KWQC, the toxicology report has been released. It claims Prince died of accidental overdose of fentanyl. That was known. Now we are learning the extent to which Prince used the painkiller. it claims the concentration of fentanyl in Prince's blood was 67.8 micrograms per liter, a level experts say is very high. There was also fentanyl in his liver and stomach that had not yet been absorbed.
Listen to the 991 call here.
This is the tribute I made after his death.