Quad Cities, It’s Time To Spring Into Shape
Ahhhh spring time! It's time to work off some of that winter weight to get swimsuit ready. Some of you have heard me talk about a product I endorse called Ultra 90. It's working great. I'm down almost 15 pounds since I started it 30 days ago. If you want more info go here, or click on any of the banners on this page.
One of the things I needed to do was exercise. I'm horrible at it. I like to grab my iPod and hit the pavement for a 4 mile walk along the river from Lindsey Park all the way to the Isle of Capri and back.
My iPod is the key to my success. It's full of my favorite songs to pump me up. Some say when I have my iPod on, it's best to get out of my way because I look like I'm gonna kill someone. It's true. I'm killin pavement and killing pounds.
Turn on you music device. What are the first 10 songs you listen to when you workout.
1. Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle
2. Bruno Mars - 24K Magic
3. Shinedown - Enemy
4. Dr. Dre - Forgot About Dre
5. The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This
6. Sixx A.M. - We Will Not Go Quietly
7. Disturbed - The Vengeful One
8. Poison - Ride The Wind
9. Twenty-One Pilots - Heathens
10. AC/DC - It's A Long Way To The Top If You Want To Rock N Roll.
I'm kinda all over the map. What's on yours?