Des Moines Man Seen Rioting at Capitol Booked Into Polk County Jail
A Des Moines man seen in photos and video during the riot of the Capitol, has been arrested and booked into the Polk County Jail.
Des Moines Man Arrested After Capitol Riot
41-year-old Doug Jensen is being held currently, as he's one of several wanted by the FBI in connection to the historic event that took place Wednesday. When the incident occured, he was wearing a QAnon t-shirt over a hooded sweatshirt.
Jensen is facing multiple charges, including:
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
- Disrupting the Orderly Conduct of Government Business
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
- Obstructing a Law Enforcement Officer During a Civil Disorder
Des Moines police said Jensen was arrested Friday night, and was taken into custody without incident.
Read more at KCCI