Happy National Cookie Day Quad Cities
Friends, this is the day we've been training for since...well, last year. It's National Cookie Day! Oh rejoice friends! Hallmark should make it a national holiday.
You would think that Cookie Monster would have made the morning talk shows, but he didn't. So disappointed. Here are some survey numbers about cookies. Grab a glass of milk and enjoy.
1. Only 2% of people say they never eat cookies. And 8% of women and 14% of men eat them more than once a day.
2. We slightly prefer homemade cookies to store-bought ones, 54% to 46%.
3. 65% of people say they prefer chewy cookies over crunchy ones.
4. But . . . Oreos are by far the most popular brand of cookies.
5. And 43% of us have opened a package of Oreos and eaten an entire row of them in one sitting. There are 13 Oreos per row, if you're curious.
I love cookies about as much as tacos. White chocolate macadamia nut are pry me favorite followed closely by chocolate chip. So happy National Cookie Day....or as Chris Christie calls it...Monday!.