10 Most Hated Spring Cleaning Tasks
It's getting warmer out, which means its time to do the annual spring cleaning, which normally we would all put off, but a lot of people have already done their cleaning since they're stuck in their house anyway.
Some tasks suck worse more than others. I typically like to clean the beer fridge out at some point, and get rid of all the close-dated winter beers, then I'll work my way through the less than desirable tasks. Here's the bottom 10 tasks.
- Deep-cleaning the Tub- This isn't too bad if you do it often enough.
- Cleaning Light Fixtures and Furniture- I'm just going to sit on it again anyway.
- Dusting Mirrors- This takes forever, because there's always streaking.
- Vacuuming The Entire House- Even those weird cracks on the wall by the stairs with all the dog hair and cobwebs
- Cleaning the Refrigerator- My stomach can't handle this one. I can't stand to smell left over Thanksgiving stuffing.
- Cleaning the Oven- Even using 'Self Clean' sucks because it smells up the whole house
- Washing the Baseboards- Down on your hands and knees, scrubbing and scrubbing. My back hurts already.
- Dusting Shelves- You can't even see the shelf half the time, why even do it?
- Dusting the Blinds and Windows- This one always sets off my allergies.
- Washing the Windows- Inside and out, and it especially sucks if you have to get the ladder.
Read more at SWNS
Enter your number to get our free mobile app