East Moline Is Getting Almost $20K Before The Year Is Up
There is So. Much. Money. flowing through the Quad Cities lately!
Multiple QCA residents have won various forms of the lottery in the past few months, we awarded thousands in B100 Listener Appreciation Cash, and now a whole bunch more money is going to good causes!
Nine non-profit organizations have been selected by the East Moline Community Fund Advisory Council have been approved for a grand total of $17,400 in funding in 2018.
The organizations chosen were:
- Bethany for Children & Families, $1,000, Glenview Middle School Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program
- Christ United Methodist Church, $500, East Moline campus food pantry emergency food items
- Churches United of the QCA, $500, Watertown food pantry
- City of East Moline, $1,500, Jacobs Park fencing
- East Moline Main Street, $1,000, lighting and landscaping at Runner’s Park
- East Moline Public Library, $10,000, capital campaign for a new library facility
- Rebuilding Together, $1,500, East Moline homeowner assistance for emergency repairs
- Supplemental Emergency Assistance Program, $1,000, providing for the emergency needs of East Moline residents
- YouthHope-Christian Friendliness, $400 to help at-risk kids through Camp Summit
Hopefully there's more where this all came from! May luck be with you!