Easy April Fools Pranks to Pull On Easter
Easter is this weekend, so is April Fools Day. Lets have some fun with this kiddos.
According to USA TODAY, Easter is the perfect day to pull a prank. Yes, it could be mean, and some parents won't agree with this practice, but I personally will be all-in when it comes to teasing my nieces, nephews, and daughter.
Here's a few we found:
1. Fill a hollow chocolate bunny up with MUSTARD. The percentage of people who like that combo is roughly 0%. Even if they see some yellow leaking out, they'll probably just think it's cream or custard or something.
2. Dye a few raw eggs that haven't been boiled. The big payoff for that one is when they toss it in their basket or try to eat it. This could come back to bite the adults.
3. Fill your kids' plastic eggs with disappointing stuff, like crumpled up candy wrappers or vegetables. Or if you want to take it a step further, glue the eggs shut. I think this is what we are doing.
4. Take a few of your kid's OLD toys and put them in their basket. Hopefully they freak out . . . claim Easter a sham . . . and hate the Easter Bunny forever.
5. Make a sponge cake out of actual sponges. You just have to frost it so it looks like the real deal. Wait, are we pulling pranks on the kids or everyone?
6. Do an Easter egg hunt, but don't hide any eggs. That one might RUIN your kids' Easter though. So maybe just hide them in one room, and tell them to look in another room. Then after a few minutes, you can tell them it's a prank. I love this one.