Another Illinois resident has passed away from an illness related to vaping, reports Local News 4.

The person had recently been hospitalized with a lung injury connected to the use of an e-cigarette, reports the Illinois Department of Public Health.

The death comes just two weeks after a third Illinois resident died from a vaping related illness.

Health officials have been able to pinpoint the cause behind the illnesses and deaths: vitamin E acetate.

Over 160 Illinois residents have experienced lung illnesses related to vaping, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. Most of the samples collected by the FDA also contained THC. 80 percent of the cases involving illness from e-cigarettes involved the use of THC products.

More From B100