Illinois Biggest Holiday Light Display Is Back With Over 600,000 Lights
Chicagoland’s largest indoor lights experience is back at Navy Pier for the holiday season.
Light Up The Lake
You can experience the Chicago area's largest indoor light experience until January 7, 2023. There are interactive light displays, a playful skating rink, a guided walk through the Winter Wonderfest Forest, and visits with Santa. Get a detailed list of activities here.
170,000 square feet in Festival Hall is jam-packed with fun. Activities include an ice skating rink, kiddie train rides, a gift market, and a holiday beer garden.
The festival is entirely indoors and the hall is decorated with candy canes, Christmas trees, and lights galore.
Will Santa Be There?
Yes! Santa Claus will be at Light Up The Lake daily through December 24, 2021.
- Light Up The Lake Admission for adults is $27
- Light Up The Lake Admission for children (3 – 12) is $17
- Adult 4 Pack- Light up the Lake is $92.00
- Family 4 Pack- Light up the Lake (2 adults & 2 Children) is $75.00
Get tickets HERE.
LIGHT UP THE LAKE 2022 SCHEDULE
Now - Dec. 20
- Monday – Thursday 03:00 PM – 09:00 PM
- Friday – Saturday 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Sundays 11:00 AM – 07:00 PM
Dec. 21 - Jan. 7 (not including holidays)
- Daily 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Christmas Eve – 11:00 AM – 05:00 PM
- Christmas Day – Closed
- New Year’s Eve – 11:00 AM – 08:00 PM
- New Year’s Day – 11:00 AM – 07:00 PM