What’s The Grossest Food That We Love To Eat?
Not to divide this country even more, but DAMN, so many other states have terrible taste in food.
Thrillist.com just put together a list of the GROSSEST FOOD that people love in every state. Here are some of the highlights . . .
1. Akutaq in Alaska. That's "Eskimo Ice Cream" . . . but not delicious Eskimo Pies. It's a mix of seal and other animal fats, with berries, and sometimes sugar and milk.
2. New Haven Clam Pie in Connecticut. That's pizza with clams and white sauce.
3. Lamb fries in Kentucky. Those are deep-fried lamb testicles.
4. Koolickle in Mississippi. That's a pickle soaked in Kool-Aid. WHAT?
5. Cincinnati Chili Five-Way in Ohio. It's spaghetti with chili instead of red sauce, plus cheese, beans, and onions on top.
6. Chop Suey Sandwich in Rhode Island. Yes, they put chop suey between two hamburger buns.
Iowa...you like Loose Meat Sandwiches (a.k.a. Maid-Rites). What's so gross about loose hamburger? We eat billions of hamburgers at fast-food joints? It's the same!
Illinois...something called Bread Gravy. It's a wet, soggy roll saturated in spiced beef juice. And no joke -- some people even order this for DELIVERY, meaning you get a slightly cold, wet, soggy roll saturated in beef juice. Sounds delish doesn't it.