Buffalo Wild Wings To Reopen Dining Rooms In Iowa
Most of us have some great memories at 'Buffalo Wild Wings' and now it looks like those memories will start again for Iowa. According to KCRG Buffalo Wild Wings is to reopen dining rooms at all Iowa locations on May 27. Following Gov. Reynolds' announcement on Wednesday that restaurants and bars can begin reopening for indoor or outdoor seating.
It should be noted it will not be business as usual, there are a few steps the chain is taking to help keep people safe. They hope that by implementing these steps it can provide safety and sanitation as it reopens for all. Those steps include:
- All high-touch point areas will be cleaned with increased frequency.
- Tables and chairs in the dining room and bar areas have been removed or specific tables/sections will not be in use to allow for a 6’ minimum of distance between guests.
- Single-use, disposable menus and condiments will be provided to all guests.
- Single-use cutlery and beverage cups will be provided to all guests upon request.
- Wellness checks will be conducted upon team members' arrival for their shifts.
While it has already been going on, Buffalo Wild Wings said delivery, and takeout will continue to be offered for those who may not want to come in, or are just in a hurry.
While some locations are open now, all will officially be open by the 27th of May.