Get Sweaty And Fit At The Brand New HOTWORX Location In Moline
Summer is here and it's time to get into shape!
HOTWORX is opening a new location in Moline on June 3rd. HOTWORX offers members virtually instructed infrared sauna workouts and is open 24 hours a day.
The new location is at 4103 44th Avenue in Moline. B100 will be broadcasting live at the HOTWORX Moline Grand Opening on Saturday, June 3rd from 12:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. There will be goody bags for the first 50 attendees, as well as a bounce house, free infrared sauna workouts, complimentary chair massages, and a spin-to-win game.
HOTWORX Grand Opening Raffle
HOTWORX Moline has a huge grand opening giveaway that's valued up to $2,000, featuring items from Float Quad Cities, Jeff Beck M.D., Molly Maids, Honey and June Permanent Jewelry, Chaissing Nutrition, Kaily Calysn LMT/CPT, Homegrown Health, and a free one-year membership to HOTWORX. You can visit their Facebook page to see how to win it and what it includes.
Classes At HOTWORX
HOTWORX offers two types of exercise classes: Isometric Workouts and HIIT Workouts. Their Isometric Workouts are 30 minutes long and include:
- Hot Iso (Isometric Compression Postures)
- Hot Pilates
- Hot Yoga
- Hot Buns (Focused on the glutes)
- Hot Barre None (Unique Ballet Workout without the Barre)
- Hot Core (Abs, hips, lower back)
- Hot Warrior (Advanced Series of Isometric Postures)
- Hot Bands (Intense Total Body Resistance Bands Workout)
Their HIIT Workouts are 15 minutes long and include:
- Hot Cycle
- Hot Thunder (rowing machine)
- Hot Blast (strength, cardio, and endurance)