Holiday Events going on this Weekend in the Quad Cities
The holiday season is in full swing and if you're looking for some holiday fun, there is plenty to do in the Quad Cities. Just remember to social distance, have fun, and be safe!
If you're looking for some holiday fun, the Quad Cities has plenty to offer this weekend. Here is some highlight events and things happening this weekend to get you into the holiday spirit.
- LeClaire Hometown Christmas - Friday & Saturday - Shop locally at amazing shops in downtown LeClaire and enjoy live music at many locations.
- Virtual Jingle 5K Run, Geneseo - Dec. 6 to Dec. 12 - Runners can participate from Sunday December 6 through Saturday December 12! The first 100 runners will recieve a shirt, medals to be awarded to men’s & women’s top division finishers.
- Play: The Story of Toys Exhibit, Putnam Museum - Sunday - Take a look at a variety of toys including those that are educational, creative, and meant for the outdoors.
- Symphony of Lights, Clinton - Through Dec. 20 - Enjoy the viewing of over 40 lighted displays, 500,000+ supporting lights, castles, streams and a gingerbread lodge Eagle Point Park located off of highway 67 North.
- Virtual Christmas at Augustana, Rock Island - All weekend - To kick off the Christmas season, Augustana college has adapted to an at-home experience for all. Three hundred student musicians will be participating in many performances by several groups and ensembles.
For links to more holiday events going on in communities in around the QCA, click on the links below!
While you're having fun this weekend make sure you stay safe and mask up QC!