The Biggest St. Patrick’s Day Party Is Back At The Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds
The 2021 St. Patrick's Day party at the Mississippi Valley Fair was really the first big party in the Quad Cities since the pandemic shut things down. It was such a success that the MVF is doing it again!
Join us on March 11 and 12 for two days of free music, food, drinks and so much more at the Saint Patrick's Day Bash at the Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds. First off, yes, admission to this awesome party is FREE. And yes, the actual St. Patrick's Day is March 17. But that is a Thursday, and that just won't work for this much fun.
Day one of fun:
Things get started on March 11 in the Mississippi Valley Fair Center at 7:00pm. The music starts at 8pm with Project X followed by Electric Shock. That is a great way to warm up for the two-day Saint Patrick's Day Bash.
Day two of fun...pace yourself:
March 12 is the big day for everyone. The doors open at 11am and the music gets started right at 11:30am.
- There is a Kid Zone in the Iowa Building sponsored by Jumpin Joeys. So there will be plenty of bounce houses and more games for the kids and family.
- Once again there will be a parade through the Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds. The parade this year will be at 3:15 pm on Saturday, March 12th and you can be a part of it! Call the fair office at (563)326-5338 to reserve your spot today.
- Right before the parade starts, once again the "Flying Leprechauns Skydivers" will be floating into the fairgrounds.
About all that music!
The Mississippi Valley Fair Center will have music going from open to close with:
- 11:30am - Doug Brundies
- 1:00pm - Bad Hair
- 3:30pm - North of 40
- 6:00pm - Casey Muessigmann
- 8:30pm - Roadside Circus
- 11:00pm - Dirt Road Rockers
Take a look at how the Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds will be transformed into the largest Saint Patrick's Day Bash n the below video!
That is what you call a hype video. And you should be hyped for the party that basically is the kick-off to Spring! See you at the Saint Patrick's Day Bash at the Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds!
LOOK: See the iconic cars that debuted the year you were born
The 100 Best Places to Live in the Midwest