Take A Haunted Road Trip Though Iowa This Weekend
Cheers to the freekin' weekend! Do you have any plans this weekend? It's going to be pretty nice this weekend. Sunny and 50's all weekend. How about a road trip?
According to Onlyinourstate.com, how about a haunted road trip? They have compiled a list of the 10 spookiest places in Iowa to visit in Iowa.
10. Farrar Schoolhouse - Maxwell
9. Drake University Observatory - Des Moines
8. Squirrel Cage Jail - Council Bluffs
7. Villisca Ax Murder House - Villisca
6. Mason House Inn - Keosauqua
5. Lover’s Leap Swinging Bridge - Columbus Junction
4. Oakland Cemetery Black Angel - Iowa City
3. Edinburgh Manor - Monticello
2. Grand Opera House - Dubuque
1. Mathias Ham House - Dubuque
So if you're into the paranormal or basically having the crap scared out of you, this is a trip for you. Read about what makes each location special here. Happy trails friends.