The Top 5 YouTube Videos Of The Quad Cities Make Us Look Wild
Today I did a quick search of the Quad Cities on YouTube, and long story short... It makes us look like we live in a wild spot. After some digging into these videos, I actually found myself learning a lot of fun facts.
I love the Quad Cities, and these videos show storms, mob bosses and so much more. Honestly it kinda makes us look cool!
1) The first one was posted in August and captures the storm none of us were ready for. It catches what a lot of us saw that day, and shows just how crazy Midwest weather can be.
2) The next one was posted in 2018 by a very popular Youtuber. It is a fun history video that puts a cool spotlight on the QC, and talks about John Looney, a legendary mob boss.
3) This one was posted in 2020, and just shows a nice drive through Davenport Iowa. It honestly does a solid job covering everything here in Davenport. I actually learned some things too.
4) 4th place brings us a video from the same YouTube channel as spot number 3. Another great, and educational video about a QC spot. This one covers Moline.
5) This last one is a bit more comedic, but it's a lot of fun. It was also posted in 2020. It's taking another look at Davenport.
This videos make the Quad Cities look pretty cool, and honestly there's no other place I'd rather be! It was fun learning even more about the history of some people, and spots in the Quad Cities area.
Million Dollar Quad Cities Home vs Million Dollar Los Angeles Home
10 Ways To Beat Pollen Allergies