These Celebrities Are Members of Mensa, The High IQ Society
Believe it or not, some celebrities actually have a HIGH IQ. JustJared.com has a list of famous geniuses who have joined Mensa.
Mensa welcomes people whose IQ is in the top 2% of the population, with the objective of, quote, 'enjoying each other's company and participating in a wide range of social and cultural activities.' Here are the eight most well-known ones:
1. Geena Davis
2. Nolan Gould from "Modern Family"
3. Rapper Chino XL
4. Alan Rachins, who played Dharma's father on "Dharma & Greg"
5. Michael Muhney from "The Young and the Restless" and "Veronica Mars"
6. Ashley Rickards from "Awkward"
7. Kara Hayward from the movie "Moonrise Kingdom"
8. The late Glenne Headly, who was in "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" and "Dick Tracy"
This list is underwhelming, but that doesn't necessarily mean there aren't smart celebrities. A big part of Mensa is the social component, which super famous people wouldn't want. I mean lets face it, Brad Pitt isn't going to join so he can go bowling with a few undergrads working on a bachelor's degree in biochemistry