Top Ten Turkey Jokes, Just In Time For Thanksgiving
It's almost time for Thanksgiving and I thought it would be fun for me to share some jokes with you. Being on the radio my family always expect me to bring the funny to the family dinner. I can't cook, so it's something I can do easily.
If being the drunk uncle isn't your thing, you can now be the funny uncle.
- Q: What key won't open any door?
A: A turkey!
- Q: What happened when the turkey got into a fight?
A: He got the stuffing knocked out of him!
- Q: What did the mother turkey say to her disobedient children?
A: If your father could see you now, he'd turn over in his gravy
- Q: What kind of weather does a turkey like?
A: Fowl weather!
- Q: Who is not hungry at Thanksgiving?
A: The turkey because he's already stuffed!
- Q: What's the most musical part of a turkey?
A: The drumstick.
- Q: What sound does a turkey's phone make?
A: Wing, Wing! Wing, Wing!
- Q: Why did the police arrest the turkey?
A: They suspected fowl play.
- Q: What would you get if you crossed a turkey with an ghost?
A: A poultrygeist!
- Q: Why did the turkey cross the road twice?
A: To prove he wasn't a chicken!