Trick-Or-Treat 6 Feet: Day 1 [PHOTOS]
It was day 1 of Trick-Or-Treat 6 Feet with B100 and we saw a lot of B100 Trick-Or-Treaters braving the cold to candy, a B100 mask and come Pepsi.
On Monday, B100 kicked off day 1 of the Trick-Or-Treat 6 Feet fun! Connor and JT stood out in the cold and handed out a lot of candy, Pepsi's and B100 limited edition face masks.
We want to thank everyone who came out with their awesome costumes to trick-or-treat 6 feet away. Don't forget, Connor and JT will be back out in front of the haunted B100 studios on Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. passing out more candy, Pepsi's and B100 masks. See more details below on how it all works and check out pictures from Monday!
- Wednesday, October 28: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Friday, October 30: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- B100 Studios/ the Rock n' Roll Mansion
- 1229 Brady Street, Davenport, IA 52803
- Costumes are encouraged
- You'll receive a B100 mask, a can of Pepsi, and candy
- Masks are encouraged upon arrival
- Connor & JT will be masked up and 6 feet away from listeners
- Bring your own bucket or bag
- Have fun!!!!
We look forward to scaring, I mean seeing you as you Trick-Or-Treat 6 Feet with B100!