Trick-Or-Treat 6 Feet With B100
Get ready for a spook-tacular time! It's time to Trick-Or-Treat 6 Feet with B100!
This year, Halloween is going to look a lot different. Before, kids were nervous about getting a toothbrush or vegetables in their buckets, but in 2020, they might be seeing those weird blue masks and very alcohol filled hand sanitizer bottles. Yep, that's 2020 for you.
Connor and JT want to make your Halloween week so much better! We want to not only hand out candy, but we also have a massive stock pile of limited edition B100 masks, a lot of ice cold Pepsi's, and obviously just a ton of delicious candy! And to stick with the 2020 theme, Connor and JT will be handing out candy from 6 feet away in some pretty interesting costumes...
Halloween week, Connor and JT will be outside of the B100 studios on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. (we need Tuesday and Thursday to come up with new costumes). Simply pull into our parking lot, come to the front door, and knock to receive your trick or treat.... Costumes are encouraged....DUH!
Full list of details for Trick-Or-Treat 6 Feet with B100 is below:
- Monday, October 26: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 28: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Friday, October 30: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- B100 Studios/ the Rock n' Roll Mansion
- 1229 Brady Street, Davenport, IA 52803
- Costumes are encouraged
- You'll receive a B100 mask, a can of Pepsi, and candy
- Masks are encouraged upon arrival
- Connor & JT will be masked up and 6 feet away from listeners
- Bring your own bucket or bag
- Have fun!!!!
We look forward to scaring, I mean seeing you as you Trick-Or-Treat 6 Feet with B100!