Your Guide To Finding Thanksgiving Meals On Turkey Day In The QC
Turkey Day is coming up fast and if you're in the QC and don't plan on cooking, here are a few options you have to enjoy a meal.
I'll be the first to tell you that I cannot cook. My family never expects me to bring food to Thanksgiving because anything I try to make comes out okay maybe 37% of the time. If I were staying in the QC for the holiday, I would definitely go to a local restaurant and get a meal. It is the day of turkeys and stretchy pants, after all.
- Thunder Bay Grille
- Bix Bistro
- Robert's Buffet at Rhythm City Casino
- Machine Shed
- Nest Cafe
- Riverfront Grille
- Bally's Quad Cities Casino & Hotel
- Bent River Brewing Company (kitchen will be closed but the bar will be open)
- Maxwell on the River (Muscatine)
- Pulse84 Energy Station (Rapid City)
- TPC Deere Run Golf Course Greenside Grille (Silvis)
- Iowa 80 Truckstop
- Gramma's Kitchen (Walcott)
- Mama's Parlor (Park View)
If you or someone you know is stretched thin on money for the holidays, you have outlets to get free meals in the QC on Turkey Day.
- Moline: SouthPark Mall will have their Mr. Thanksgiving drive-thru community Thanksgiving dinner. Just pull up and let them know how many meals you need any time between 4:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. on Nov. 24.
- Order early: MLK Center's Thanksgiving Meals will be delivered this weekend so order up. Details on that are here.
Just make sure your stretchy pants are ready to go!