Get Artsy With Your Besties At B100’s Girls Night Out At The Figge
B100 and the Figge Art Museum want you to have an awesome Girls Night Out while supporting the arts!
The B100 Girls Night Out at the Figge is going to be March 4th from 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Our resident amateur doodler Sarah will be set up with your chance to win all kinds of prizes!
For only $10, you'll be able to enjoy:
- Live music
- Free photo booth
- Complimentary snacks
- Awesome prizes and giveaways every 15 minutes (scroll down to see the cool stuff you could win!)
- A museum scavenger hunt
- Art Activity (Make Your Own Journal)
- A discount at Brick & Motor Boutique's Pop-up Shop (and exclusive collection drop!)
- Cash bar
The art is inspired by women too. Figge's latest major exhibition is "Sporting Fashion: Outdoor Girls from 1800 to 1960", which features fashion looks that span over 150 years. There are 64 fully accessorized head-to-toe garments that were at the height of each sport's popularity.
The Cool Stuff You Can Win At B100 Girls Night Out At The Figge
Sarah will be doing a bunch of giveaways throughout the night. Check out the awesome prizes you could win!
- $20 to Nally’s Kitchen
- $20 to Plato’s Closet
- $50 to Barrel House
4 tickets to One Night of Queen (March 24)
- 4 tickets to Quad City Storm (April 8)
- 4 tickets to Ultimate 90s Dance Party “Fool House”. (April 1 at Rust Belt)
- Chula Vista Prize pack – one night stay in junior suite. 4 water park passes – 6 passes (2 adult, 4 kids) for the Zipline, $25 to their onsite restaurants, round of golf for 2.
As well as prizes from:
- Wide River Winery
- Quad City Symphony Orchestra
- Thunder Bay Grille
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Crafted QC
Win Tickets To B100 Girls Night Out At The Figge!
It's just $10 to register for the B100 Girls Night Out at The Figge, but you can win two tickets! Fill out the form below to enter.
If you're ready to go ahead and register for it, you can do that on the Figge Art Museum's website here. We'll see you there!
The 20 Best Meals In The Quad Cities
Join B100 At This Brand New, 5-Star, Adult-Only Resort In Mexico
- Dates: June 27-June 30th
- Flights: Nonstop flight from Chicago O'Hare to Cancun International Airport (return flights the same)
- You can send Gulliver's Travel Duck Creek in Bettendorf an email right now to B100@gulliverstravel.com and they automatically know to send you details about B100's trip to Mexico
- You can text message Gulliver's Travel Duck Creek in Bettendorf! Send the message "B100 Trip" to (309)-292-2354 and they'll reply back with information about our trip to Mexico!
- Finally, you can stop into Gulliver's Travel Duck Creek in Bettendorf at 874 Middle Road, Bettendorf, IA 52722 to talk with one of the great agents about the B100 trip to Mexico. They'll give you all of the details you need to know about your vacation with us! You can call them at (563)-359-6500 before heading to the agency.