Haunted Or Not In The Quad Cities
'Tis the season to get you spook on. A lot of haunted houses are in full swing in the Quad Cities, but how about a REAL haunted house?
According to the Quad City Times, there are a few places in the Quad Cities that are supposedly "Haunted."
- Augustana's House on the Hill
- Palmer Collage of Chiropractic Pi Kappa Chi fraternity House
- Ambrose Hall at St. Ambrose University
- Davenport City Hall
- Hotel Blackhawk
- Oakdale Memorial Gardens
- Old Masonic Temple
- Palmer Collage of Chiropractic
- Quarters One on Arsenal Island
- Old Scott County Jail Bell Tower
Check out the story at the Quad City Times for details on how each one is haunted and enter...IF YOU DARE!