Iowa Workers Are Quitting Their Jobs Less Than Most States
Employers throughout the U.S. and even in the Quad Cities are still struggling to find people to work. That's why when employees don't quit, managers and owners are very happy. A new study shows which states continue to struggle with people quitting and which states aren't.
Managers and owners of businesses in Iowa should be pretty happy because resignation rates in Iowa are low. So low that Iowa is almost in the top 10 states with the lowest resignation rate.
WalletHub has released its list of 2023's States With the Highest Job Resignation Rates. In order to determine which states have a high or low job resignation rate,
WalletHub considered the rate at which people quit their jobs in both the latest month and the last 12 months. They then used these metrics to rank-order the resignation rates from highest to lowest.
- Resignation Rate (Latest Month): Double Weight (~66.67 Points)
- Resignation Rate (Last 12 Months): Full Weight (~33.33 Points)
After finding that information from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics for each state, WalletHub was able to find which states have a lot of people quitting and which states don't. Iowa is one of the states that don't have that big of a problem.
WalletHub found that Iowa is the 12th state with the lowest resignation rate. The resignation rate in Iowa for the latest month is 2.10%. Iowa's resignation rate for the last 12 months is 2.73%.
How did Illinois favor? WalletHub found that Illinois is the 15th state with the lowest resignation rate. Illinois' resignation rate for the latest month is 2.30%. For the last 12 months, it's 2.46% for Illinois.
Join B100 At This Brand New, 5-Star, Adult-Only Resort In Mexico
- Dates: June 27-June 30th
- Flights: Nonstop flight from Chicago O'Hare to Cancun International Airport (return flights the same)
- You can send Gulliver's Travel Duck Creek in Bettendorf an email right now to B100@gulliverstravel.com and they automatically know to send you details about B100's trip to Mexico
- You can text message Gulliver's Travel Duck Creek in Bettendorf! Send the message "B100 Trip" to (309)-292-2354 and they'll reply back with information about our trip to Mexico!
- Finally, you can stop into Gulliver's Travel Duck Creek in Bettendorf at 874 Middle Road, Bettendorf, IA 52722 to talk with one of the great agents about the B100 trip to Mexico. They'll give you all of the details you need to know about your vacation with us! You can call them at (563)-359-6500 before heading to the agency.