The Biggest Halloween Party In The Quad Cities Will Be Bigger Than Ever
Fall is here and that means it's time to get ready for the BIGGEST annual Halloween Costume Ball in the Quad Cities!
If you're not already well aware, every year, we hold the largest Halloween costume party in the Quad Cities and we give away cold hard cash in prizes.
Join us at The Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds on October 28th for:
- Free food from Smokin Butt BBQ and Wise Guys Pizza
- Live Music from Far Out 283 and Hairbanger's Ball!
- The Best Costumes in the Quad Cities Competing for big cash.
- $2,000 in cash prizes including two $500 first-place prizes! (Group and Individual)
- $25 Tickets are available online, or at The Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds.
- The 2022 Halloween Ball is sponsored by:
- IITI Insulation
- Ostrum Painting
- Courtesy Ford
- Sandberg Restoration
- Kunau Implement
- Kimberly Car City
Far Out 283 is a Quad Cities-based band that plays your rock and blues favorites.
Hairbangers Ball covers classic rock favorites like Guns N' Roses, Mötley Crüe, Poison, and many more. Your hair will be banging with these guys.
Tickets are available at the Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds, or you can buy online by clicking the button below!
Check out these photos from last year!