Jumer’s Casino & Hotel Is Reopening
Jumer’s Casino & Hotel in Rock Island announced that it will reopen on Wednesday, July 1 with new health and safety standards. It has been closed, like many other locations, since March 16 due to COVID-19. Many are excited to see the doors open again.
In a press release the Casino & Hotel stated,
Jumer’s Casino & Hotel will implement a comprehensive program ahead of its July 1 reopening that features new health and safety standards aimed at helping keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19. The program, called Play It Safe™
The play it safe idea has a lot of safe and solid guide lines which include:
- Guests are asked to adhere to social distancing protocols while waiting to enter.
- All incoming guests will be added to a guest registry and their identity will be stored as a record of their visit.
- All guests will be required to wear a mask or other face covering during their visit.
- Temperature screening of guests takes place upon entering the facility.
- Touchless service and payment options are now available at food and beverage outlets.
- Hand-sanitizing stations have been added at the entrance and throughout the facility.
Other parts of this program can be found here. These ideas are very similar to many other casinos that are trying to follow CDC guidelines, and keep others safe.
The release also went on to say,
Jumer’s will reopen at one-half capacity per the state’s directive and will feature a reduced number of slots and table games with no poker. The Lucky North® players club will have limited hours, and food and beverage options will also be limited to the Blue Square Cafe. The casino’s hours will be 9 a.m. to 1 a.m. Sunday through Thursday and 8 a.m. to 3 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
Employees will also undergo comprehensive training on the Play It Safe program. any further questions can be answered here. As always, have fun and stay safe QC.
KEEP READING: See 25 natural ways to boost your immune system