Taco Bell Named The Best Taco in the Quad Cities and America
So, if there is one thing in the world I love it is definitely tacos. So, this hearts my heart a little bit. To be quite honest, I haven't really been blown away by the tacos in the Quad Cities. So, if you have any suggestions for a good taco spot, email me firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now to the story... According to our sister station 97X, The Harris Poll has released the results of their nationwide 2018 survey of customer's favorite brands. Of the 77,000 people polled, they agree that Taco Bell was the best Mexican restaurant.
Over 3,000 brands were included in the survey and customers had to rank them all to help figure out which companies in America are the best.
Here are some other food categories:
- Burger Restaurant – Five Guys Burgers & Fries
- Casual Dining Restaurant – The Cheesecake Factory and Texas Roadhouse
- Chicken Restaurant – Chick-fil-A
- Coffee Shop – Krispy Kreme
- Ice Cream Shop – Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Shop
- Mexican Restaurant – Taco Bell
- Pizza Chain – Blaze Pizza
- Sandwich Shop – Panera and Subway