Warm & Sunny Weather This Weekend In The Quad Cites
Are you ready for a gorgeous weekend, Quad Cities?! Get ready because a calm and warm weekend is on the way! The great part? It's going to going to carry into next week too. It's time to take a look at this weekends forecast and to see why you'll hate being in the office next week.
Perfect and 2020 don't really seem to go together do they? Here's a rare time we get to use the "p" word in 2020. This weekend is going to be perfect!
According to the National Weather Service of the Quad Cities, we are going to have perfect days and nights all weekend long. Here is your weekend forecast including today's high.
- Sunny, with a high near 87. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night
- Clear, with a low around 63. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night
- Mostly clear, with a low around 66.
- Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Sunday Night
- Mostly clear, with a low around 68.
The great part? This warm temps and sunshine are going to carry all the way into Thursday for sure. Sunny and highs in the 90's all week. Now I know a lot of people are asking for rain, but the last time we asked for rain, we got a derecho. Just going to throw that out there.
If you're looking for a way to enjoy this beautiful weekend, click here for things to do this weekend in the Quad Cities.
Have a great weekend QC!